Emerging biotechnologies: technology, choice and the public good
Biotechnologies are significant in many aspects of life, from food and energy production to medicine, industry, and economic development.
This report explores the ethical issues and challenges raised by emerging biotechnologies and sets out a ‘public ethics’ approach to help guide improved practice in policy making, research and regulation.
- 30 March 2015The moral implications of genome editing in 300 words?
- 5 March 2015Plant biotechnologies: are we ready for the enlightenment?
- 20 February 2015Global bioethics: the next twenty years
- 20 November 2014Why are we still discussing GM like this?
- 14 December 2012Emerging biotechnologies: technology, choice and the public good