Exploring ethical questions arising from the involvement of children in clinical research
Gathering views and promoting debate about the culture of scientific research in the UK.
Investigating developments in the collection, linking, use and exploitation of human biological and health data.
Policy briefing papers
- Response to Consultation on Ethical considerations and implications of public health emergency response with a focus on the current Ebola virus disease epidemic
- Key recommendations (February 2015 update): Novel techniques for the prevention of mitochondrial DNA disorders: an ethical review
- Key recommendations in the Council’s report – The collection, linking and use of data in biomedical research and health care: ethical issues
From the blog
- Peter MillsAssistant Director
- Dr Anna MiddletonGuest post
More about us
Find out how the Council works
Download or order our reports
Have your say
Tell us what you think about possible future topics