The blurring of the boundary between humans and technology has far reaching consequences throughout different areas of society.
Read the full briefing here.
- Animals and research
- Artificial wombs (Ectogenesis)
- Biotechnology and globalisation
- Building genomes from scratch
- Citizen science
- In-vitro derived gametes and embryos
- Innovative therapies
- Nagoya protocol
- Predicting phenotype from genotype
- Social egg freezing
- Sports science
- Suppressing the extra chromosome in Down’s syndrome
- The human/technology frontier in health and social care
- Whole genome sequencing of newborns