Call for evidence
A call for evidence was open from November 2015 until February 2016. Follow the links below to access all the different sections of the call for evidence, or download the call for evidence in full.
Go to this page to find out more about:
- What do we mean by ‘genome editing’?
- Why are we seeking evidence?
- How will the evidence contribute to our work?
- What sort of evidence are we seeking?
The questions for this call for evidence are divided into the following sections:
- Perspectives on genome modification
- Genome editing in plant science
- Genome editing in animals
- Genome editing in microorganisms
- Biomedical research and human applications
- Military and security considerations