Dr Thomas H Murray, President and CEO of The Hastings Center in the US, delivered the Council’s 2009 public lecture on 29 April at the Royal Society in London.
His talk considered a range of issues raised by this new multi-disciplinary area of research. In particular, he considered the concept of non-physical harms such as affronts to nature, and the role such harms should play in public policy.
The lecture is recorded in six parts, the first is the clip embedded below, then you can follow these links to watch the rest of the lecture.
- New genetic recipes… Part 2
- New genetic recipes… Part 3
- New genetic recipes… Part 4
- New genetic recipes… Part 5
- New genetic recipes… Part 6