Have your say
We have a rolling programme of work and are committed to responding to the changing environment in which we work through a range of different activities. We would like to hear your ideas about bioethical issues on which you think the Council could make a difference.
If you would like to suggest a topic or activity that you think the Council should consider, or would like to comment on one of the topics we have already identified in our infographic, please answer the following questions to help us identify high priority topics:
- What is the topic?
- What are the major recent scientific, legal or social developments?
- What complex ethical issues does this topic raise?
- What potential policy impact might be envisaged?
- How is the topic of public concern or interest?
- Why is this topic timely?
- How can the Council offer a distinctive contribution?
Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org (answers should be brief – one or two sentences).